We celebrated the Divine Liturgy for the feast day of St. John Chrysostom. Our 3rd, 4th and 5th graders helped with the chanting guided by Mrs. Jenny Farha, our 5th Grade and Music Teacher, her husband, Aaron Farha and Father Isaac Farha. Father Joshua Burnett, served the Liturgy. All are parents of students at the school. We are blessed to have parents and family as role models and setting example of the many ways we can serve Christ in our daily lives.
To train the mind of the student to recognize unchanging truth and the soul in virtuous character, by immersion in a classical curriculum and historic Orthodox Christian Spirituality.
- Change and Growth, Tradition and TruthMay 24, 2019 - 1:41 am
- Imitation is an Art – Part I: Originality, History, and “Chronological Snobbery”January 31, 2019 - 5:59 am
- Classical Christian education looks to past, thrives todayAugust 2, 2017 - 5:34 pm
- Matters of the Heart : A Return to Virtue in EducationMarch 6, 2017 - 9:34 pm
- Six Easy Ways to Build Your Toddler’s Math MindMarch 6, 2017 - 9:15 pm
7515 East 13th
Wichita, KS 67206