Reverend Fathers, Families, Teachers, and Students, It is a beautiful day to begin our new school year. As many of you know, August 15th in the Orthodox Church is the Feast of the Dormition of the Theotokos and Ever-Virgin Mary. Theotokos is the Greek name for the Mother of God. This feast is known in the […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud jsebits contributed a whooping 5 entries.
Entries by jsebits
Dear Parents, For the month of January we will be collecting toys (new or good used condition) to give to the International Rescue Committee. The toys will be distributed to refugee children that are settled here in Wichita. When refugee families arrive to the U.S. they have few if any toys. Any money they have must be spent on necessities and toys are a […]
3rd Grade Teacher
To train the mind of the student to recognize unchanging truth and the soul in virtuous character, by immersion in a classical curriculum and historic Orthodox Christian Spirituality.
- Math, Truth, and WonderSeptember 10, 2019 - 10:24 pm
- Welcome to a new school year at Christ the Savior Academy – and blessed Feast!August 15, 2019 - 11:41 pm
- Change and Growth, Tradition and TruthMay 24, 2019 - 1:41 am
- Imitation is an Art – Part I: Originality, History, and “Chronological Snobbery”January 31, 2019 - 5:59 am
- Classical Christian education looks to past, thrives todayAugust 2, 2017 - 5:34 pm
7515 East 13th
Wichita, KS 67206