Dear Parents, For the month of January we will be collecting toys (new or good used condition) to give to the International Rescue Committee. The toys will be distributed to refugee children that are settled here in Wichita. When refugee families arrive to the U.S. they have few if any toys. Any money they have must be spent on necessities and toys are a […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud jsebits contributed a whooping 1 entries.
Entries by jsebits
To train the mind of the student to recognize unchanging truth and the soul in virtuous character, by immersion in a classical curriculum and historic Orthodox Christian Spirituality.
- Change and Growth, Tradition and TruthMay 24, 2019 - 1:41 am
- Imitation is an Art – Part I: Originality, History, and “Chronological Snobbery”January 31, 2019 - 5:59 am
- Classical Christian education looks to past, thrives todayAugust 2, 2017 - 5:34 pm
- Matters of the Heart : A Return to Virtue in EducationMarch 6, 2017 - 9:34 pm
- Six Easy Ways to Build Your Toddler’s Math MindMarch 6, 2017 - 9:15 pm
7515 East 13th
Wichita, KS 67206