Dr. Gaelan Gilbert, Headmaster It is one of the axioms of classical education that mathematics provides a solid basis for recognizing the reality of objective truth. In a world of competing social and moral perspectives, mathematics offers stability in its reliance on consistent laws and logical principles. Math suggests that there is an inherent order […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud headmaster contributed a whooping 3 entries.
Entries by headmaster
By Dr Gaelan Gilbert, Headmaster of CSA Did You Notice? This has been a year of transition and change at CSA. New carpet and paint, new parts of the curriculum, new Headmaster, two new teachers, and the largest group of new incoming students thus far in the history of the school. While good, change can […]
Imitation is a fundamental principle to all human activity, with a special place in education, the arts, and moral philosophy. In an age that emphasizes originality, however, imitation is often discouraged. Children and adults alike are urged at every turn to seek individuality, or originality, and to blaze their own trail in distinguishing themselves from […]
To train the mind of the student to recognize unchanging truth and the soul in virtuous character, by immersion in a classical curriculum and historic Orthodox Christian Spirituality.
- Math, Truth, and WonderSeptember 10, 2019 - 10:24 pm
- Welcome to a new school year at Christ the Savior Academy – and blessed Feast!August 15, 2019 - 11:41 pm
- Change and Growth, Tradition and TruthMay 24, 2019 - 1:41 am
- Imitation is an Art – Part I: Originality, History, and “Chronological Snobbery”January 31, 2019 - 5:59 am
- Classical Christian education looks to past, thrives todayAugust 2, 2017 - 5:34 pm
7515 East 13th
Wichita, KS 67206